Work shoes made of polyurethane are a novelty on the safety footwear market and a great step towards high comfort of use while maintaining protective parameters that meet international standards.
Unprecedented lightness and elasticity as well as a flexible, pleasant to the touch upper - thanks to the use of polyurethane, rubber shoes have finally become really comfortable!
Toe protection and maximum wearing comfort
- A felt insulation insert
- Steel toe cap protecting against impacts (up to 200J) and crushing force (pressure up to 1500 daN)
- Non-slip, durable sole
- Energy absorbing heel
- Temperature resistant up to 150 ° C
- Removable antibacterial insole
- Alpha Safety S4 polyurethane footwear meets the requirements of EN ISO 20345: 2011 S4 + SRC + CI
- The model is CE-2790-97 / 2019 certified by the Footwear Technology Center in Portugal (notified body No. 1775)
Available sizes: 36-47
Available colors: black, green-black