Work shoes made of polyurethane are a novelty on the safety footwear market and a great step towards high comfort of use while maintaining protective parameters that meet international standards.
Unprecedented lightness and elasticity as well as a flexible, pleasant to the touch upper - thanks to the use of polyurethane, rubber shoes have finally become really comfortable!
Increased visibility and a high level of protection
- Fluorescent upper for increased visibility in difficult weather and light conditions
- Steel toe cap protecting against impacts (up to 200J) and crushing force (pressure up to 1500 daN)
- Non-slip, durable sole
- Energy absorbing heel
- Temperature resistant up to 150 ° C
- Removable antibacterial insole
- Alpha Safety S4 polyurethane footwear meets the requirements of EN ISO 20345: 2011 S5 + SRC + CI.
- The model has a CE - 2790 - 97/2019 certificate issued by the Footwear Technology Center in Portugal (Notified Body No. 1775).
Available sizes: 36-48
Available colors: green-black, orange-black