Work shoes made of polyurethane are a novelty on the safety footwear market and a great step towards high comfort of use while maintaining protective parameters that meet international standards.
Unprecedented lightness and elasticity as well as a flexible, pleasant to the touch upper - thanks to the use of polyurethane, rubber shoes have finally become really comfortable!
Comfort, protection and lightness - also in plants with metal detectors.
- Composite toe cap protecting against impacts (up to 200J) and crushing force of crushing (pressure up to 1500 daN)
- Reinforced, smooth upper for easy cleaning
- Excellent thermal insulation down to -30 ° C
- Non-slip sole with increased resistance, extremely grippy
- Energy absorbing heel
- Removable antibacterial insole
- Can be completed with a felt fleece insulated insert
- EagleGrip S4 polyurethane footwear meets the requirements of EN ISO 20345: 2011 S4 + SRC + CI
- The model is CE-2790-71 / 2021 certified by the Footwear Technology Center in Portugal (Notified Body No. 1775).
Available sizes: 35-48
Available colors: blue, white-blue, black, gray-black